Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
2/11 Mock no trades and off season assumptions
(02-15-2024, 07:17 PM)pulses Wrote: He also never drafted a RB which is a travesty....Mixon is gonna be gone they're not gonna pay him 8.85 million this year some of you need to wake up.

Definitely want a RB in this Draft for sure and I also am finding it likely we cut Mixon this year even if we said the same thing last year
as Mixon mentioned on twitter. That is a lot of money tied up in an older RB with lots of wear and tear, would be good for us to get 
cheaper and younger at the RB position this year and there are lots of options to help us do just that.

(02-15-2024, 08:15 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: Definitely on board with Hammerstripes and Nate on Latham. Personally, I have a lot of concerns with him. His weight, the fact that Alabama OTs don’t translate well to the NFL, and watching him get exposed against Michigan are all reasons I’d prefer to pass on him.

I am however a big fan of selecting McKinnley Jackson and Jalen McMillan. Would be very happy with those picks.

Agree on everything WhoDeyK. Cool

(02-16-2024, 02:27 AM)depthchart Wrote: They have had Latham gaining weight since High School and likely wanted him heavy as a College player.

Look at some of his IMG Academy and early College photos. He is much leaner & athletically built.

NFL Teams will likely have him just ease back on the weight gaining diet he was on in College and he should easily 

drop down to 340 to 345 pounds. 

Orlando Brown JR weighed 345 pounds at his Combine and was considered very slow dropping to round 3. 

Orlando was heavily criticized and doubted before, during and after his Draft. Now he is rich.

*JC Latham should get some feed back on this weight issue before the Combine and have a Target weight for his Combine.

Let's see what he weighs at his Combine and how NFL people react to it.

I agree with you that Latham will do just fine in the NFL and play at a lighter weight than he was playing in College.

Burrow should like being Book Ended by Orlando Brown JR and JC Latham.

Good points as usual Depthchart. We could warm up to Latham after the Combine for all we know, but right now it is understandable
to be frightened of a JC Latham pick.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2/11 Mock no trades and off season assumptions - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-16-2024, 03:24 PM