Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Fani Willis and lover implode on the witness stand
(02-16-2024, 07:14 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It would be untouchable if it wasn't as high profile a case as could possibly exist.  With it being exactly that it's exponentially worse.

You mean other than what's been testified to in court?  You have been watching, yes?  if not then your question would make some sense.

How about this, then?  The case is cooked.

Yeah, I get you're having a hard time.  I would have hoped you'd availed yourself of the detailed explanations as to why that people have spent the time providing.  I'll really simplify things for you.  Say a LEO or DA is found to be guilty of malfeasance in a single case.  Every single case that person ever touched is now subject to appeal, and will likely be thrown out.  why?  Because a key person in the case has been proven to be corrupt and unreliable.  I'm honestly a little shocked I have to spell this out so simply.  If you are found to be corrupt in one instance everything you have ever touched is no irrevocably tainted.  You are damaged goods.  Trump literally could not have been handed a bigger gift, as this was the only indictment against him with any real teeth.  Willis effed you over, your ire should be directed at her.

I like to think I live in a world where two wrongs don’t make a right.

I’ll ask again. Were there laws broken during the investigation? Were the defendants rights violated?

Yes I could see if a corrupt cop or DA got busted planting evidence or something of that nature where actual casework is impacted. All their other cases would deserve scrutiny. But to say a criminal gets off the hook because the cop who caught him breaking the law was cheating on his wife? I’ve never heard of that.

So if your girlfriend was a detective and hired you to do a security detail. And you arrested somebody trying to destroy evidence at a crime scene. They should automatically get off the hook because your girlfriend hired you?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fani Willis and lover implode on the witness stand - NATI BENGALS - 02-16-2024, 07:28 PM