Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 Draft Class looking good after rookie season
(02-17-2024, 12:04 PM)Ell Prez Wrote: Agreed. I said it the day the draft was over, on this board. It was an okay draft. A bunch of serviceable guys who will play but not a single stud or pro bowler type of player.

I remember reading you need like 7 pro bowlers to win a SB. We have chase, Burrow, Hendrickson. We need 4 more studs. Battle, Murphy, Tuner, Jones ain’t it. We need to get 1 stud in the draft (extremely hard) and 2 in FA.

Don’t give Tee the money, give it to one of the FA DT who could be available, and get an edge or CB in fa. Draft RT round 1. Sign a cheaper wr, sing a TE. Team improved.

SF has Bosa, Trent Williams, McCaffery, Kittle, Samuel, and Fred Warner. They had 9 pro bowlers. They have the best roster in the NFL but not a top QB. KC has Mahomes, Kelce, Chris Jones, Creed Humphrey, Snead, and Trey Smith. I’d say we need more than Joe, Trey, Chase, & Tee. Although the defense struggled our problem is will and always is our poor OL. Who knows the real crux of the issues…. talent, development, scheme, or Pollack. But it’s our nemesis of winning a SB. We beat the Bills & SF easily. SF had their full defense healthy and we scored 31. Our OL issues are more than Pollack. It’s a great way to build a team with low priced starters while spending money on QB, Edge, LT, & WR. We are poor there. We’ve just been piss poor in OL drafts
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2023 Draft Class looking good after rookie season - Soonerpeace - 02-17-2024, 12:43 PM