Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals Are The SMARTEST Team In the AFC ???
(02-18-2024, 04:55 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I find it odd you make up a random number of 75% to support your generalization about poster opinions.

I suppose I get get why because you make it a clear in a lot of posts: You're a huge Zac Taylor fan. I assume he's what made you follow the Bengals? I'm glad Taylor or anyone associated with the team brings new fans. I suppose, however, you wouldn't even follow the team without Taylor as coach and that is why you might not understand long time Bengals fans want a Super Bowl above all other measures of success.

75% was random I don’t keep tabs. A lot follow from LSU because of Joe and Jamar. I understand the wanting of a Super Bowl. I don’t understand with the great turnaround the I don’t care about any success whatsoever unless it results in a Super Bowl mentality. Big difference. Winning in the NFL is hard on a regular basis. I don’t think Zac gets enough credit on here. He became the head coach late and it inhibited his hiring. Many however are still here and the continuity strong. And he didn’t hit on all of them but he did on quite a few. He was young out the gate and the roster aging and the culture not great. In year 3 he made the Super Bowl. Most predicted the towering inferno when Joe went down but they went 4-3. Yep I think there are a lot on here that really don’t give 2 ______ until a SB is won. Any success short of that is meaningless.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Are The SMARTEST Team In the AFC ??? - Soonerpeace - 02-18-2024, 05:24 PM