Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals Are The SMARTEST Team In the AFC ???
(02-18-2024, 05:34 PM)jason Wrote: Our improvements and recent success shouldn't be downplayed, and believe me... We're all happy about it. Some fans just complain to complain. I'm sure they complain about other things in their real lives too. Others just like to be right, and it makes them appear as though they are rooting against our success sometimes.

Nobody outside of our fam base is gonna notice or care until we get the job done though. We're right there. Just have to finish it now.

And should be held accountable if they don’t. For those wishing they’d be more aggressive in roster management … since we are so close … after securing Chase they may. I may come across as defensive but Zac and Mixon my 2 guys catch a lot of crap on here. Orlando’s next I’d assume.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Are The SMARTEST Team In the AFC ??? - Soonerpeace - 02-18-2024, 05:58 PM