Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals go from 1st place schedule to last place schedule?
(02-18-2024, 08:28 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote:
It’s too early to call but I don’t think Baltimore drafting late and cap space issues will be as strong. Very very good but not quite as strong.

Pittsburg is 16 million over the cap. I don’t see a lot of FA signings. It’ll be interesting to watch the Picket/Rudolph situation. I’m sure Tribisky is cut. My Okie State buddy who knows Mason speculates Tomlin wants Rudolph but Mgt Pickett. A tweet said there was internal strife over it. But a QB controversy won’t help them.

Cleveland has a lot of free agents nobody major but they are 20 million over the cap. Their roster is going to change regardless.

KC has to deal with Chris Jones & L’Jarius Sneed. They also can’t be happy with their tackles. They have some cap room but I think Spagnola saved them this year. I don’t think they retain Sneed.

Buffalo is screwed they won’t be better.

Things are setting up nicely but we’ve got to fix DT w/ Reader likely not ready and RT. I think they get a decent RT in FA and re-sign DJ. I think with so many tackles in this draft they draft one at one. I think we move up in the second round and swap picks plus give up a few with our expected compensatory additions. It’s because they do want a very good TE or RB or DT depending on what happens in FA

oh I know cincy with a healthy burrow is 10 wins at the very least, but steelers will be 9-8 or 10-7, Ravens will be regular season studs per usual, and the browns will give cincy a tough time like always.

if the steelers hire Vrabel next year(they already hired his former OC), the division gets even tougher

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals go from 1st place schedule to last place schedule? - Frank Booth - 02-18-2024, 09:10 PM