Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Mixon - Rumors He May Be Cut
(02-18-2024, 11:01 PM)PDub80 Wrote: By timid I mean that he doesn't attack the hole or through a lane. A big knock on Joe for majority of his career is that he waits or hesitates before turning up field.

I don't think he is soft. I think he doesn't make a committed decision to turn up field and go quickly enough.

I misinterpreted obviously.I thought timid of contact. Joe runs better in a gap scheme as it requires less decision making. Joe is not the smartest guy in the huddle trust me. He was not like that at Oklahoma. I’m not trying to make excuses for him but never having any holes to run through can make you indecisive. He’s nearing the end. If he was smart enough to pick up blitzes and protection he’d make it as a third down back because he’s big and physical. Unfortunately he’s not. I was adamant last year he’d be retained. My source thought he’d have to take a pay cut and thought he would.. I’d gone to Vegas and bet a hell of a lot more than I should. Although this person wasn’t inside the building full time he didn’t need to be. This year I haven’t heard. I’m sure I will. The fact he has a roster bonus soon will tell. If they need the money really bad I can see him gone. Just don’t know how bad they need it. I mean need it not could use it.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Joe Mixon - Rumors He May Be Cut - shuffle - 02-15-2024, 10:53 PM
RE: Joe Mixon - Rumors He May Be Cut - Soonerpeace - 02-18-2024, 11:46 PM