Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NY Fraud cost will cost Trump over $350 miillion
(02-20-2024, 02:17 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Listen, it's Trump's fault for making sure everyone on earth knows how much criminal shit he's gotten away with.  Trump isn't an a-hole, he's a flat-out sex offending criminal and he's a career criminal who thinks we are TOO NICE to criminals and we need to give them "speedy trials" and then execute them in public.  Hmm, this feels pretty good.  No wonder grievance politics gets people so amped up.

My response to me allowing myself to be a petty deplorable in regards to this would be along the lines of "Look what you made me do."  It's his fault for getting me so amped up about an iron fisted system pushing people into the meat grinder of "justice."  Having mercy upon the criminal is some weak-ass woke DA crap.  Trump and his fanbase should be so glad they converted me to the side of LAW AND ORDER.

You're a grown adult, no one can make you do anything except go to jail.  If I can testify in the favor of a known career criminal because in this instance he is not guilty then you can keep your integrity intact over Trump.  And I'm talking a guy I know, but cannot prove, committed a murder.  Integrity and principles are meaningless if they have exceptions.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NY Fraud cost will cost Trump over $350 miillion - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 02-20-2024, 02:21 PM