Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which FA do you want if money did not matter?
(02-20-2024, 01:52 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Not sure Evan’s is better than tee at this point, other than being healthier and available to play.   We really need a full season of tee, and a healthy burrow, if we are tagging him.

Evans has been much better than Tee over his career, but yeah he might not be better soon if Tee can actually stay healthy.

Tee is much younger which gives him an edge over Mike Evans.

(02-20-2024, 12:30 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: You are not wrong.  Evan’s is still a great receiver. I just don’t know if he is that much better than tee. We didn’t get a healthy tee most of the 2023 season.  The best ability, they say, is availability… and tee needs to prove that.

In my opinion, Higgins will be tagged and play out this year on the tag.  Think of it as the bengals pushing in the chips for 2024, before burrows contract balloons.  And a chase extension.

I think the same will happen. But I am not against letting Tee go and using that money elsewhere on the trenches and Ja'Marr.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which FA do you want if money did not matter? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-20-2024, 02:42 PM