Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
2/11 Mock no trades and off season assumptions
(02-20-2024, 01:35 AM)Whatever Wrote: I liked Latham's tape, but I've liked a lot of 'bama OL tape and they all end up busting.  I don't think I'd jump on that grenade in such a loaded class.  

I don't really get King at all.  Not that he's a bad prospect, but the secondary struggled mightily due to inexperience last year.  I don't think adding another highly drafted rookie to the mix will help that.

You lose Williams and don't even draft a RB at all?  This gets compounded by taking an edge rusher that won't even make the 53 in the 7th.

Plus, this is yet another one of those off-season+drafts were you're expecting a Day 3/UDFA WR to start at WR3 and leaves the cubboard bare in '25, when we'll have Chase and nothing but scrubs.  

Let me try to pack your post

I took King because it setup as BPA ( it was my most conflicted pick for me) round 2 and we could be losing two veterans soon, you can't have too many good young CBS. You are confused, it is Jonah Williams we don;t sign.. so you were confused there. 7th round picks are flyers we all know that.. I liked that flyer.. We tag Tee so we still have him this year and who knows what we do with him but we drafted Jones to replace Boyd , we added a TE in FA and if needed we can go after a starting WR next year with 1/2 pick... so NO the cupboard is not bare....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2/11 Mock no trades and off season assumptions - Essex Johnson - 02-20-2024, 07:19 PM