Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NY Fraud cost will cost Trump over $350 miillion
(02-20-2024, 04:02 PM)pally Wrote: what "opposition" leader is in jail?  No conservative voice has been silenced.  

The USA is a country based on laws.  Multiple grand juries saw fit to charge Trump with crimes. He will get his day in court to defend himself.  That is how American justice works.  He doesn't get a "get out of jail free" card just because he used to be President. He also can't use running for President as an excuse to avoid facing justice for his criminal charges.  Getting away with things because you are a politician, rich, or powerful is not how America is supposed to work. Somehow though MAGA seems to think so.  Everyone else is ok with Trump being charged

I do not "hate" Donald Trump personally.  If he stayed a crooked businessman fleecing consumers I wouldn't have given a thought to him.  However, this grfting con artist with sociopathic tendencies has no business running this country.  As a result, I will do my part to keep him from ever returning to office.  If as a result of increased scrutiny, his decades of fraud came to light, then that is on him for perpetuating the crimes in the first place.  

Yet in his 70's and never been convicted of a crime. As far as silenced, Jack Smith is trying to silence him, the kangaroo judge fined hm $10,000 for speaking while a DA in Fulton County goes off and court and no silencing, no fines.

Yes, they are doing their best to silence and jail Trump. They realize it is the only way to stay in power, they fear Trump, they like you wet the bed over Trump and become unhinged. Same thing you say about Trump.

If Trump does not run again, no cases would have been filed. Their 3rd country gestapo tactics are failing, fun to watch. 

gestapo -the German secret police under Nazi rule. It ruthlessly suppressed opposition to the Nazis in Germany and occupied Europe, and sent Jewish people and others to concentration camps. From 1936 it was headed by Heinrich Himmler.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NY Fraud cost will cost Trump over $350 miillion - Luvnit2 - 02-20-2024, 08:18 PM