Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Mixon - Rumors He May Be Cut
(02-20-2024, 08:29 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Okay so quickly looking at it I may see my problem. I see those numbers as the team doing its job and Mixon not doing his ( which I do not agree with ). But the stat may actually point to the opposite of Mixon doing his job and the blocking not doing theirs. Yards before contact can point to Mixons vision and cuts and while the yards after contact point to Mixon not making single guys miss (which we have all seen at times ) but when multiple defenders get thru ( which we have all seen multiple times) a player will not break those tackles at a high rate thus dropping him on the list. Again I know Mixon has his faults but the disparity of that stat has to have an explanation and I think that may be it.

I think it's as simple as saying Joe Mixon gets what's blocked for him and not much else. Breece Hall plays behind a bad O line too. He had the second most yards from scrimmage this past year.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Joe Mixon - Rumors He May Be Cut - shuffle - 02-15-2024, 10:53 PM
RE: Joe Mixon - Rumors He May Be Cut - jason - 02-20-2024, 10:27 PM