Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NY Fraud cost will cost Trump over $350 miillion
(02-21-2024, 04:38 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: No. It's incomprehensible to me. To want to hand the keys of our great nation over to a morally inept, fake religious, power hungry, wanna be dictator. It's horrifyingly deranged and unpatriotic. And makes zero sense. If the goal was actual policy changes there were plenty of other options who were not friends with Epstein for two decades or didn't try to overthrow our democracy with a load of bullshit and a mob of idiots at the capitol or a scheme of fake electors in multiple states.

I'm really not sure how that last part just gets brushed aside. Like it didn't even happen.

Too many people tell you they don't want P01135809 to win.  Then go back to finding any reason for him to not be charged with anything and tell us that Biden is s senile old man who is destroying the country.

We see the ratio of "He is awful but..." vs "I'd never vote for him" is 100-1 but it doesn't matter.

It's a losing argument on your side because they truly believe P01135809 is being persecuted either by the deep state or the DOJ or "the left" vs his career of being fraudulent coming back to finally get him.  But they can always say they are not defending HIM, just looking for justice.  

One of my best friends voted for P01135809 because he truly believed Hillary Clinton was dirty and awful.  Now he agrees that P01135809 was lost and should never be POTUS again...but...Biden is too old, he's senile, he's not really running things anyway.  He swears he will never vote for P01135809 but he won't vote for any Democrat so I'm not sure what that means.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NY Fraud cost will cost Trump over $350 miillion - GMDino - 02-21-2024, 10:13 AM