Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Key Offseason Dates For Bengals and NFL
(02-21-2024, 09:33 AM)PDub80 Wrote: Yeah, like, why even write about TB being franchise tagged. AI might just due to how it gleams & compiles info to write stuff, but a human would know better. A human SHOULD know better at least, right?

I mean, if a human wrote that last paragraph they must just be trying to hit a word count or trying to win a bet on how many times someone can write some form of the word "block" in a paragraph. Literally EVERY SENTENCE but the last one, a 3 worder contains the word "block" or "blocking".

He is right though the Bengals need better blocking from their skill positions in their spread west coast offense. Way to many of the RPO screens and RB pitches were blown up because of poor blocking by the receivers and TEs. They also need more skill position players that can create yards on their own because right now Ja'Marr Chase is the only on the roster that can although Chase Brown is a maybe there. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Key Offseason Dates For Bengals and NFL - Synric - 02-21-2024, 11:00 AM