Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Schumer/Biden lose emergency border bill
(02-08-2024, 12:43 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Like what, for example?

The one where Trump tells his supporters the border is totally secure and they believe it?

(02-21-2024, 01:57 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I think this is what baffles me the most. The MAGA folks have been saying the quiet part out loud on things like this for years, now, and their constituents just ignore it. I mean, seriously, it is amazing to me that this happens. It is the whole "leopards eating faces" party thing in real life. They say the quiet part out loud, the people get screwed over, but they blame the other side even though the people they are for said they did it!

What baffles me about this is that Trump supporters obviously believe Trump over their own eyes, so why is he interfering with this stuff? Let the border security bill pass and then tell everyone that the border is a total mess and that Biden did nothing other than make it worse, and that a million rapists are crossing every day and getting welfare and that you'll fix it.

In this case I'd actually say Trump would benefit because when he takes over in 2024 the border would actually have some security in place that he can instantly take credit for, but it doesn't matter because he can leave the border wide open and simply declare it "100% most secure border in the history of the universe" and people will believe him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Schumer/Biden lose emergency border bill - Nately120 - 02-21-2024, 02:33 PM