Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Mixon - Rumors He May Be Cut
(02-21-2024, 02:14 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I know that this is a Joe Mixon thread, but something just jumped out at me. With yards before contact being an OL stat, and our primary ball carrier being in the top 10 of yards before contact, why is our OL graded and regarded so poorly?

I've wondered the same thing myself in past threads and posts by others about how poor Mixon is in yards before/after contact?? It makes one wonder is our Oline really that bad? Or is it Mixon making it look worse than it is? 

I believe it's the latter.

I forget what game it was? I believe it was just after JB went out? But Mixon was hitting the holes with authority, head down taking what was given. He didn't set any rushing records or anything but it was one of his better rushing games in some time.

It's when he tries his L. Bell impression that he stinks!! (which is more often than not) he doesn't have the quickness, juking ability, vision to run with that style and it hurts his stats, makes the Oline look bad, and more importantly hurts the team in winning.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Joe Mixon - Rumors He May Be Cut - shuffle - 02-15-2024, 10:53 PM
RE: Joe Mixon - Rumors He May Be Cut - bengalfan74 - 02-21-2024, 02:33 PM