Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The OH My Heavens MDD Simulation
(02-20-2024, 09:09 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Let me just say upfront that I have no expectation of the draft falling like this simulation did but if it did I would party for days!

If Alt somehow fell to 18, I think this is a great draft when thinking about BPA.
However, put me in the camp of no drafted IOL will supplant Volson, Karras, and Cappa this year.
The only open spot for starting reps will be RT on the OL.

Personally, I'd maybe rather add more interior pass rush instead of IOL, but I can understand your logic with Williams, Ford, and Scharping entering FA. Bengals will need OL depth if anything. And they would have 4 DTs on their roster with Sweat to go along with Hill, Carter, and Tufele. I'm sure they could pick up a cheap veteran if they really wanted a 5th. If Reader does return, it probably wouldn't be more than 2 year deal just to give Sweat some development time before thrusting into a starter role.

I'm a fan of your Day 3 pass catchers, but I don't see Rice nor McCaffrey starting Year 1.
Given your blurb about Higgins and Boyd in there, who would you have starting along with Chase in 2024?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
The OH My Heavens MDD Simulation - OSUfan - 02-20-2024, 09:09 PM
RE: The OH My Heavens MDD Simulation - ochocincos - 02-21-2024, 05:49 PM