Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions Regarding our 3rd LB Spot
(02-22-2024, 07:14 PM)jason Wrote: Mahomes didn't elevate Moore or Toney. If fact, by his own standards, Mahomes had sorta a down year... Because his WRs weren't up to par, and Kelce is stepping into the ring with Father Time.

Yeah...

Kind of hard to elevate players that were dropping the ball all year lol

The truth is the Chiefs Defense and running game were good enough to help them win it all. Kelce is great we all know it but the Chiefs 
Defense was good this year and Pacheco was running well late and it took the pressure off of Mahomes for it to be all on him. 

If the Bengals get their Defense back to being decent and a running game to take the pressure off of Burrow he will be just fine and I bet
we win the SB this year after rolling through the Chiefs in the Playoffs. A new Linebacker is not what is needed as much as needed moves 
in trenches on this team bottom line. The communication will come as the players on Defense gel together, it takes time.

I doubt Yoshi would of helped Mahomes either until he holds onto the ball better anyways. Chuck Sizzle was injured most of the year.

I agree with Ike, we don't know what we have in these 2 yet.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Questions Regarding our 3rd LB Spot - jj22 - 02-14-2024, 06:36 PM
RE: Questions Regarding our 3rd LB Spot - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-22-2024, 07:36 PM