Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Florida has a measles outbreak.
(02-23-2024, 02:20 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It probably also stems from a distrust of the government, which I honestly can't blame anyone for having.

Agreed, but it's odd that distrust of the government led to a lot of people distrusting science because it became partisan which led to people rushing to overly trust the government.  I guess this goes back to the Reagan strategy of being "the government" but convincing people you are there to save them from "the government."

You'll always have your hippy dippy healing crystal liberal types, but I'd wager a lot of people who don't trust vaccines now will cite a jumbled mix of not trusting the government and believing what people who are part of or speak "for the government" say.

(02-23-2024, 02:50 PM)pally Wrote: One of the leading anti-vaxers in the USA is Robert Kennedy Jr..  The organization he led, The Children's Health Defense is a leading source of misinformation on the MMR

There you go.  I don't trust vaccines because I don't trust the government and the deep state, and one of the honest to god Kennedy's told me.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Florida has a measles outbreak. - GMDino - 02-22-2024, 03:06 PM
RE: Florida has a measles outbreak. - Nately120 - 02-23-2024, 03:01 PM