Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
2/11 Mock no trades and off season assumptions
(02-21-2024, 09:56 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: You are on a bender my man  come off the ledge, if you did not know I meant Jonah why go on about a non important player like Trayeon.. so you assume a tag of Tee means we are in win mode only?? Come on now why short side the reat of team...and yes in the league now CBs are one of most important positions and we have two vets are could be gone in next year ot two... please tell me last 7th  round puck that made a real impact....relax a bit and put your draft and player moves up there ...lol

*Shrugs*. I have no idea why you're still going on about Jonah.  I said you lost Williams and didn't draft a RB.  Most folks with basic roster knowledge and reasoning skills can figure out I was referring to Trayveon, not Jonah.  

You FT a guy for two reasons.  One: You're in win now mode and need them back for one final push.  Two: Their production will be so difficult to replace that you need to get a highly drafted player a year in your system to replace them.  You didn't draft a WR til Day 3, so you're obviously not thinking option two, so anyone looking at this will automatically assume it's one.  A WR here actually covers both, because we need one to start immediately, anyways.  If you're not drafting a WR here, then it needs to be someone that's going to start or play a bunch of snaps.  

You're not likely going to get an impact player in the 7th.  What you're looking for are the Marcus Bailey's, Auden Tate's, and Clayton Fejedum's.  Guys that can give you years of decent depth on the cheap.  You don't get that when the guy walks into camp drawing dead on making the roster.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2/11 Mock no trades and off season assumptions - Whatever - 02-23-2024, 03:10 PM