Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BPA mock draft and off season
(02-23-2024, 12:46 PM)JoeyB2023 Wrote: Can we afford Tee Trent brown and a Madubuike!?  If so I’d be all for it but all three of those guys also could be gone day 1 of FA and I do not see the bengals doing that.  But a FA with brown and madubuike and Simmons while also bring back tee coupled with this draft would push us to the top.

Heck I would let Tee go this year to have a Trent Brown, Madubuike, Simmons Free Agency. I also agree with Synric as usual about getting a 
Safety in FA over a LB. I could see us moving Dax to more of a Slot Corner role and having Hilton in for blitz packages most of the time. This 
might really help with the communication and getting Dax comfortable so he can just make plays.

(02-23-2024, 01:21 PM)Synric Wrote: Dillon Johnson to the Bengals is a good fit as a 3rd down back. He reminds me alot of Roschon Johnson and Evan Hull from last years draft.  I don't see him as a day 2 guy though.

Rock Ya Sin as a veteran zone corner is a good get in free agency.

Instead of a LB like Isaiah Simmons I can see the Bengals getting another cheap veteran safety because they prefer to run a big nickle with 3 safeties when they don't have Mike Hilton on the field.

Where do you see Dillon Johnson going in this Draft? I really like the guy as well as a 3rd down back. Agree on Safety, I think this is an underrated
thought to just get Dax Hill comfortable it might be a great move to bring in a vet who communicates well and can free up Dax with his athleticism.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
BPA mock draft and off season - JoeyB2023 - 02-20-2024, 01:30 PM
RE: BPA mock draft and off season - Synric - 02-23-2024, 01:21 PM
RE: BPA mock draft and off season - Synric - 02-23-2024, 04:36 PM
RE: BPA mock draft and off season - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-23-2024, 03:29 PM
RE: BPA mock draft and off season - Synric - 02-23-2024, 04:42 PM
RE: BPA mock draft and off season - pulses - 02-23-2024, 05:04 PM