Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Report: Bengals are trying to sign Tee Higgins long term
(02-23-2024, 03:30 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Tee is good but he's not elite. Jamar is elite. 

Some of you guys act like he's Randy Moss out there. 

I agree, I love the guy and am okay with us trying to extend him long term if it doesn't affect us upgrading the trenches, but Tee is banged up a 
lot and is not a great athlete or somethin'. He isn't really fast, he is just really good using his size, length and body to box Defenders out. I have 
seen quite a few WR's in this Draft that I think could be upgrades with the same size, Brian Thomas Jr for example who is faster with the same 
size who could be there at 18.

All I can say is if we can get a mid tier RT like Onwenu, Eluemunor, Trent Brown while adding a top DT in FA I would be more than fine with
working on a long term deal with Tee. But if Tee costs us one of these 2 positions we will be relying completely on rookies in the trenches and I
don't like that with our poor history of drafting in the trenches and a better history of drafting WR's.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Bengals are trying to sign Tee Higgins long term - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-23-2024, 03:40 PM