Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Report: Bengals are trying to sign Tee Higgins long term
(02-23-2024, 04:12 PM)impactplaya Wrote: What was the Bengals record when Tee Chase and Burrow 
Were on the field 100% healthy last year 
I will give you a hint .....it wasn't 0 and 3. 

(02-23-2024, 04:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What lost the Bengals the SB in '21 and the AFCCG in '22? I'll give you a hint...it wasn't the WRs.

Neither of you are wrong on this. 

Personally, I'm all for signing a 25 yo WR that pairs well with the WR on the other side, plays at a high level in the big games, already has good chemistry in the lockeroom , and most importantly, with his QB. The Oline was atrocious in the most recent SB year. That's not even debatable. Ts, the fact that they almost won it despite that handicap supports IPs take, slightly. Plus, I think that you are overlooking the Aaron Donald factor. Pro Bowl lineman have trouble blocking him, let alone what we had out there.

This is a trenches heavy draft. I expect the team will dip on both sides of the lines and probably more than once for each. JB already said that he wants Tee back. I think he will get his wish and I think the lines will be much improved after the draft. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Bengals are trying to sign Tee Higgins long term - coachmcneil71 - 02-23-2024, 06:22 PM