Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
House Approves Biden Impeachment Inquiry as G.O.P. Hunts for an Offense
(02-23-2024, 08:17 PM)pally Wrote: The FBI had already determined that the informant's tip wasn't credible. That is why nothing was charged.  It was Congressional Republicans who brought it to the light of day and claimed it was a credible piece of information.  In fact, they insisted that they receive a copy and they were the ones to publicize it.  hey based an entire impeachment inquiry around it.  They claimed it was the most damning piece of "evidence" they received, even though most people who were capable of actual research were easily able to show the timeline quoted in the report couldn't have happened as told. I remember you going on and on about how important this source was....so important they sent 5 whole FBI agents and lawyers to interview him.

REPUBLICANS politicized this informant by elevating his level of importance in their quest to find a crime, any crime, to pin on Joe Biden, as if being able to impeach Biden would somehow magically erase Trump's own misdeeds.  

I have covered this over and over again. Yes, the GOP found out about a 1023, but they never even knew the name of who filed the claim because it was redacted by the FBI prior to giving it to them. Wray testified he was a great foreign asset. Raskin said the same thing. The impeachment case has nothing to do with this man. It has to do with witnesses testifying Joe Biden is and was the brand and thus fmily members were paid millions of dollars as a result which is against the law. It started when he was still the VP of the US and continued after he left office.

Maybe, I am wrong, but my guess we will soon see televised hearings by Comer, Jordan and Smith to bring the evidence to the committee to make a decision for the committee to recommend articles of impeachment. I believe the first Trump impeachment by the house hearings lasted about 2 or 3 weeks. During this time, Republicans will state their case and Democrats will defend Biden. The good news is everything will be presented so all voters can decide for themselves if Biden is guilty or not. This is not a criminal trial, it is purely political just like the 2 Trump impeachments.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: House Approves Biden Impeachment Inquiry as G.O.P. Hunts for an Offense - Luvnit2 - 02-23-2024, 08:30 PM