Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
125 House Republicans — including Speaker Mike Johnson — back a 'life at conception'
(02-24-2024, 10:00 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Nancy Pelosi,  Schumer and Biden are all catholics who support abortion with no term limits. In fact, most Democrats in Congress are Catholics, yet support abortion. A big no in the Catholic faith.

Are you saying they can't govern based on their religion?

I am off to Miami for a 8 night cruise. 

They believe in a woman’s right to choose. Those include choices such as birth control or becoming a parent. Leaving the choice to the individual does not automatically mean I or they would choose the same options.

These deeply religious people can separate their personal beliefs from governing for the masses who may not share them. One of the major concerns from conservatives about John Kennedy was that they were afraid he would take his marching orders from the Pope and force Catholicism onto the good Protestant masses. Now you all are mad when people don’t force their personal religious beliefs on others

Chuck Schumer, by the way, is not Catholic but Jewish. Jews believe life begins at birth when God breathes life into them.

edit: 66 of the 212 Democratic members of the House of Representatives identify as Catholic. That is about 31% hardly a majority unless you use Republican math where a minority of people exceeds the majority. 15 of the 51 Democrats in the Senate are Catholic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
125 House Republicans — including Speaker Mike Johnson — back a 'life at conception' - pally - 02-24-2024, 12:02 PM