Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Report: Bengals are trying to sign Tee Higgins long term
(02-24-2024, 12:56 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Would gladly eat crow if I am proven wrong at the end of the 2024 season, but I just don't see this going well.

He's not going to love playing under tag, and he's prone to get dinged up every single year. His game is about out-physicaling defenders and he's going to want to stay healthy for a big payday in 2025 FA. Won't be shocked if we see a 2020 AJ Green/2022 Jessie Bates type season.

Well then he should tell his agent to sign a decent deal.  I'm sure they are not lowballing him, he will be fairly compensated for 3 years minimum - maybe 4.

To say he is not going to love playing under the tag is almost laughable.  He's going to make 20+ mil, he's not going hungry.  Again, if he wants long-term security sign the damn deal.

I love everything about Tee Higgins and want him on the team but he is not a #1, period.  He's just not available enough to consistently put up the numbers of the best in the league.  The Bengals are smart here, business is business.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official: Tee Higgins Franchise Tagged - Daddy-O - 02-24-2024, 12:10 PM