Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Report: Bengals are trying to sign Tee Higgins long term
I think it’s likely we will have Tee next season. I think it’s likely long term but it’s too early to know. I think when it gets close to the season and franchise tag deadline Tee signs a long term deal. I think the pressure of keeping the three together brings Tee to making it happen. But I’ve come to the conclusion that after tagging Tee if it’s long term or short term they need to get 2 OL & 2 DT ( Reader could be 1) in FA & the Draft. If there’s anything we should have learned is that the last 3 SB teams,SF,KC, and Philly are exceedingly better in the trenches. Philly has Kelce & Lane Johnson both better than any of our OL. KC has Thuney & Creed both better than any of our OL. SF has Trent Williams. KC has Chris Jones and and we have Trey. Edge to KC. SF has Bosa & Young we have Trey & DJ. Philly has Jordan Davis & Fletcher Cox. We aren’t as far off in the DL.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Official: Tee Higgins Franchise Tagged - Soonerpeace - 02-24-2024, 01:57 PM