Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Report: Bengals are trying to sign Tee Higgins long term
(02-24-2024, 02:14 PM)Nepa Wrote: I tend to have the same concern. And, as you noted earlier, he can be traded "only once/if he signs the tender." That puts the Bengals at a huge disadvantage in terms of getting a trade before the draft and being able to get his replacement in the draft. I don't see that Higgins, or his agent, would have much motivation to sign the tag until after the draft. It may be, as Nicomo states above, the best scenario is to win it all this year, because he may well be walking away after this year, with the Bengals getting zilch.

I just don’t foresee us ever trading Tee.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Bengals are trying to sign Tee Higgins long term - Soonerpeace - 02-24-2024, 02:54 PM