Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Report: Bengals are trying to sign Tee Higgins long term
(02-25-2024, 12:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: To be fair Cards suggested trading our 1st plus the PICK we get for trading Tee, not Tee. For instance, a Team in "win-now" mode may give up something. The Texans have the #23 pick. maybe they give that up for Tee. We then use those to trade with our buddy Callahan who is in build mode in TEN. Now #7 won't get us Harrison, but it does make Bowers a reality.

No doubt. Teams don’t usually part with top 10 picks unless it’s a windfall for them. We don’t like to trade anyway. I’ve been consistent. Depending on FA here’s my prediction. I think we go with a FA in free agency at DT. Then I think we go RT at 18. It’s a rich tackle draft. I expect we try to get a TE and I think Noah Fant also in FA. Then I think we look in the second round at RB.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Bengals are trying to sign Tee Higgins long term - Soonerpeace - 02-25-2024, 01:16 PM