Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Report: Bengals are trying to sign Tee Higgins long term
(02-26-2024, 07:30 AM)Go Cards Wrote: KC built that defense by trading Hill did they not. There is more than one way to skin a cat and the salary cap makes teams find them or become irrelevant like where the Bills are headed imo. Plus KC does not have a WR the caliber of Chase, not even close.

Think the 18th pick bundled with Tee would bring more than you think though. Yet have been wrong before. 

Can any of the experts on trading draft picks chime in ?  Because I do know you're right and top 5 picks are pricey. Yet there are more WR's NFL ready other than Harrison and Bowers on the cheap would be alright as well. Bowers and Chase would be formidable or whoever the #2 WR in the draft is behind Harrison. 

On the rookie deal for 3-4 years is the deal because it gives the team extra money for the trenches in FA. RB's and WR's are easier found to plug in and play imo, especially for the Bengals scouts. 

Just believe if the Bengals can protect Burrow better and get more pressure on other teams QB then everything else will work out.

Hear me out. If we trade Tee it has to be to move up to get a great WR? Right? Most of those teams need a WR so why not keep their pick and draft one? Like many I think the Bengals will do with Higgins just like Bates but I think we have a chance to re-sign him.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Bengals are trying to sign Tee Higgins long term - Soonerpeace - 02-26-2024, 12:49 PM