Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow and Chase at Lakers/Suns game today
(02-26-2024, 04:38 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I jumped on Twitter real quick and D.J. was wearing jeans with no visible brace or sleeve underneath. No videos of him walking or anything and no mention of his rehab anywhere else that I could find. I went to his Twitter and much to my surprise, he is very active. He responds and has conversations with fans quite often. On January 28th, someone asked him about his leg and he responded...

So, it sounds like he was just beginning to be able to bend his leg at the end of January, or five weeks after his tear. Recovery of a quad tear is 4-6 months and he is a little over two months in now. He has likely ditched protective equipment and started rehab at this point, so he has some mobility but is still working on getting ROM and strength back. Most sources I can find say that complete recovery takes one year to get back to "normal", which would be mid-December.

Thanks KillerGoose. I would still bring back DJ for a Playoff/SB run.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow and Chase at Lakers/Suns game today - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-26-2024, 04:43 PM