Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which FA do you want if money did not matter?
(02-27-2024, 12:58 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: I would break it down into tiers:

A.  Home Runs/Pipe Dreams

1. Jones, DT, KC
2. Madubuike, DT, Balt
3. Wilkins, DT, Miami
4. Winfield, S, TB
5. Johnson, CB, Bears

B. Triples

1. L. Williams, DT, Seattle
2. Sneed, CB, KC

C. Doubles

1. Reader, DT/NT, Cincy
2. Risner, LG, Vikings
3. Schultz, TE, Houston
4. Townsend, P, Chiefs
5. Any of numerous solid FA S's if the price is right.
6. Any of numerous FA RBs, but only if the price is right AND we uograde RT and IOL. Henry being preferred.
7. C. Williams, C, Miami. Price dependent given the injury. But would allow Karras to play LG when healthy. 86.5 at PFF last year.

I would put Rankins on there as well right with Leonard Williams, would like either of these DT's.

Rankins is more of a 3-tech, Leonard more of a NT, but either would be welcome big time. What is C. Williams first name again?

Haven't followed the Dolphins OL much...

(02-27-2024, 01:10 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: There crunch will be next year as they won’t have much cap room and will need to re-sign Creed Humphrey & Trey Smith.

Those dudes on the OL will cost a lot of dough alright. In the meantime, we will just have to beat them at their best. I am sure the Chiefs
will be much better at WR this year with all the talent in this Draft.

(02-27-2024, 01:37 PM)Nepa Wrote: Ravens GM DeCosta indicated Ravens will likely tag Madubuike if they can't reach a long-term deal.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39609322/gm-ravens-likely-tag-justin-madubuike-no-deal-reached

Figured, dang it all. Whatever
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which FA do you want if money did not matter? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-27-2024, 03:07 PM