Poll: Would you Trade TEE to the Titans for this ?
Trade TEE & pick #18 to the Titans for pick #7 & Bengals take WR Malik Nabors
Trade TEE & pick #18 to the Titans for pick #7 & take WR Rome Odunze
Trade TEE & pick #18 to the Titans for pick #7 & take TE Brock Bowers
Trade TEE & pick #18 to the Titans for pick #7 & take Joe Alt or another Top Tackle
Trade TEE & pick #18 to Titans for pick #7 & take another player at pick #7 you will name in a Post
Just Trade TEE straight up for Titans 2nd round pick #38 & 4th round pick (worth 520 + 80 points)
I would NOT trade TEE for any of these options & keep him as a Bengal for at least the 2024 season
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you Trade TEE to the Titans for this ?
(02-27-2024, 03:41 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: If Tee is a true #1 receiver, then I think Bengals get the same or greater value than Titans got for Brown a couple of years ago, My thought is we keep our 1st round and them give them back a 5th or 6th in 2025 for 7 PICK IN 2024

No, not the same situation.

Brown was still under contract for 1yr/$1m.
Tee has a franchise tag of 1yr/$22m.

Give Brown a 4yr/$100m extension and now you have him under team control for 5yr/$101m ($20.2m/yr).
Give Tee a 4yr/$100m extension and now you have him under team control for 5yr/$122m ($24.4m/yr).

If the Bengals traded Tee last offseason they would have certainly gotten same or greater value, but they chose to use that cheap 4th season of his rookie contract for themselves instead, so the huge value of getting a #1 WR at $1m for a year is gone when it comes to trading.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you Trade TEE to the Titans for this ? - TheLeonardLeap - 02-27-2024, 03:48 PM