Poll: Would you Trade TEE to the Titans for this ?
Trade TEE & pick #18 to the Titans for pick #7 & Bengals take WR Malik Nabors
Trade TEE & pick #18 to the Titans for pick #7 & take WR Rome Odunze
Trade TEE & pick #18 to the Titans for pick #7 & take TE Brock Bowers
Trade TEE & pick #18 to the Titans for pick #7 & take Joe Alt or another Top Tackle
Trade TEE & pick #18 to Titans for pick #7 & take another player at pick #7 you will name in a Post
Just Trade TEE straight up for Titans 2nd round pick #38 & 4th round pick (worth 520 + 80 points)
I would NOT trade TEE for any of these options & keep him as a Bengal for at least the 2024 season
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you Trade TEE to the Titans for this ?
(02-27-2024, 03:43 PM)depthchart Wrote: So you think that TEE can bring more than a late 1st round -or- early 2nd round pick after an injury hampered season last year.

You could be right but I am hearing late 1st round -or- early 2nd round pick as his value. Maybe it is more.

If they can get more then I would go get it. 

TEE does bring value to any Team but a high pick rookie could possibly replace his #2 Bengals WR numbers.

JMO teams that are in need of a WR and building a roster want to just go ahead and draft Nabors Odunze or Bowers and have them on a rookie deal. Tee is not as valuable to a team drafting early as he is to a contender. 25 million for maybe only 1 year seems unrealistic. Trying not to put a damper on things but the two options I believe are re-sign him or he leaves.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you Trade TEE to the Titans for this ? - Soonerpeace - 02-27-2024, 03:52 PM