Poll: Would you Trade TEE to the Titans for this ?
Trade TEE & pick #18 to the Titans for pick #7 & Bengals take WR Malik Nabors
Trade TEE & pick #18 to the Titans for pick #7 & take WR Rome Odunze
Trade TEE & pick #18 to the Titans for pick #7 & take TE Brock Bowers
Trade TEE & pick #18 to the Titans for pick #7 & take Joe Alt or another Top Tackle
Trade TEE & pick #18 to Titans for pick #7 & take another player at pick #7 you will name in a Post
Just Trade TEE straight up for Titans 2nd round pick #38 & 4th round pick (worth 520 + 80 points)
I would NOT trade TEE for any of these options & keep him as a Bengal for at least the 2024 season
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you Trade TEE to the Titans for this ?
(02-27-2024, 03:46 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I went with the 5th option, however I would have to require that the Titans not only swap 1st round picks, but throw in their 2nd round selection.  With that #7 pick the Bengals take whomever they feel is the BPA that would help the team the most.

Trade chart-wise, that's you saying Tee on the franchise tag is worth the ~13th overall pick. That's more than what AJ Brown went for when he was playing for $1m.

I think all of this is pretty shaky because if the Titans need a WR, they would probably just take Odunze themselves at 7. So they're not going to overpay for Tee. Heck, the Titans have the 3rd most cap space. They could just sign Mike Evans for the same money they'd have to give Tee but with no picks and that guy's the most reliable WR in the NFL.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you Trade TEE to the Titans for this ? - TheLeonardLeap - 02-27-2024, 03:55 PM