Poll: Would you Trade TEE to the Titans for this ?
Trade TEE & pick #18 to the Titans for pick #7 & Bengals take WR Malik Nabors
Trade TEE & pick #18 to the Titans for pick #7 & take WR Rome Odunze
Trade TEE & pick #18 to the Titans for pick #7 & take TE Brock Bowers
Trade TEE & pick #18 to the Titans for pick #7 & take Joe Alt or another Top Tackle
Trade TEE & pick #18 to Titans for pick #7 & take another player at pick #7 you will name in a Post
Just Trade TEE straight up for Titans 2nd round pick #38 & 4th round pick (worth 520 + 80 points)
I would NOT trade TEE for any of these options & keep him as a Bengal for at least the 2024 season
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you Trade TEE to the Titans for this ?
At this point with the salary cap increasing I'm not really thinking about trading Tee. He fits what we do. We spent a high draft pick on him. I'd like to see him get a second contract or get a great haul for him in a trade.

I don't see the benefit from the Titans perspective of trading for Tee when they could draft a young wideout on a rookie deal. If they have too much cap space to spend and they want a proven commodity maybe it makes sense.

It's enticing from the Bengals perspective to make the trade and draft a younger wideout, but you never know with 1st round wideouts (see John Ross), they seem to have a 50/50 hit rate, similar to the second round. But I'm good with whatever happens at wideout. I'm much more concerned about the defensive line, and offensive line.

The best way to improve the win/loss column is to improve the defensive line in my opinion. I wouldn't mind bringing in a couple studs. Bring in a run stopper and a pass rusher--or both in one guy. I'm definitely leaning towards DT with our top pick. I wouldn't mind seeing them go DT in 1, DT in 2 to be honest. The value should be there. It would solidify our dline for 4-5 years.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you Trade TEE to the Titans for this ? - Bengalstripes9 - 02-27-2024, 03:56 PM