Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 Draft Class looking good after rookie season
(02-22-2024, 09:22 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Hurts didn’t play as well for Philly. And what happened? We know our roster is not as good as SF. We know KC’s best 5 players are much better than us. Mahomes,Jones, Kelce, Humphrey, Thuney, Snead, are better than Burrow, Chase, Higgins, Hendrickson , Reader, Wilson . It’s not a mystery. Chris Jones , Humphrey, Thuney all are pro bowlers in the trenches. We’ve got to get better there. We aren’t going to win a SB until we do.

Sure would be great if we could get elite in the trenches that is for sure. If we can really upgrade at DT and our OL look out.

We can beat anybody, we already know with a healthy Burrow we can beat the Chiefs. We damn near beat them with our backup QB.

(02-28-2024, 06:02 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Battle was the stud of the class (the pick I liked least).

Murphy, most people knew was raw and was gonna be behind Trey & Sam best case. He got better as the season wore on and was a clear DE3.

Turner looked fantastic early and got picked on more later. But CTB, Hilton, and Awuzie are stronger players now, so I get it. He played a ton of snaps and held up better than I thought vs the run.

Jones flashed the early punt return TD & then got hurt & did not play much until the last week. I think the staff is high on him. As am I.

Ditto Iosivas. He never flashed deep, but did nab 4 red zone TDs.

I think there is a non-zero chance we are confident in these two we let Boys walk AND do not take a WR high. I am not quite there, but the FO may be.

Ivey looked real good in limited snaps before the injury.

Robbins was mostly crappy. Get Townsend or draft Taylor Rd5.

Good wrap up on the picks Ike, well said.  Cool
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2023 Draft Class looking good after rookie season - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-28-2024, 07:55 PM