Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals draft priorities heading into NFL Combine.
(02-28-2024, 08:17 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Im not a fan of taking a TE in the 1st round.  Too many good TEs have been picked after the first day.  Fans clamoring for Bowers in the 1st round remind me of fans clamoring to pick Mayer in the 1st last year.  It would have been a bad decision to take Mayer in the 1st last year, it would be a bad decision to take Bowers in the 1st this year.  Games are won in the trenches.  The first round pick needs to be offensive line or defensive line.  If Tee is traded you can use that pick on a WR to take his place.

Depends on Free Agency though, I completely agree with you if we don't pick up a DT or a RT in FA, but I am sure we will pick both up.

Bowers could really take our Offense to another level along with our OL coming along in front of a healthy Burrow. Mayer was decent as a 
rookie last year as well, just not near as good as LaPorta who was a fantastic grab by the Lions.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals draft priorities heading into NFL Combine. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-28-2024, 08:25 PM