Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Report: Bengals are trying to sign Tee Higgins long term
(02-28-2024, 08:25 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hmm, you just gave me a thought.  BJ Hill is a rather large bodied human being.  I wonder if he would be amicable to sliding over to play NT?  

That is a possibility. BJ could gain a few more pounds and be the NT for us and draft T'Vondre Sweat for our monster NT while adding a 3-tech
that can implode the interior O-line's of our opponents. Bottom line is we need to stop the run better and defend the pass better and a pass rush
up the middle really messes with the QB more than about anything.

(02-28-2024, 08:40 PM)pulses Wrote: I like the kid from Missouri Robinson and the kid from W Michigan Marshawn Kneeland he's got a great motor on him. As far as inside I like Sweat,Jefferson,Maason Smith. A DE I like late or as an UDFA is  Myles Cole from Texas Tech  he's 6'5 275ish 36 3/8 arms  ThumbsUp and an 87 wingspan  ThumbsUp   I dunno if he can be developed or not but those arms and wingspan don't come along a lot.

Good ones, I also like Maason Smith, he can play everywhere. Those measurables for Myles Cole remind me of Calais Campbell when 
he came out of college from North Carolina I believe it was. I watched Dorlus a few times last year at Oregon and I really liked what I 
saw with him collapsing interiors and just saw he is in this Draft, I like Dorlus a lot from what I seen.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Bengals are trying to sign Tee Higgins long term - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-28-2024, 09:22 PM