Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does probable Tee tag change our draft thinking
(02-25-2024, 04:36 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Sadly our FAs have not performed to the level they did with previou team, also we really need to start locking in some quality draft picks that will be here for a while, Brown worries me  at 31 , best years behind him, we have opportunity to lock in at RT with 18th pick , hope Bengals still draft RT .

Burrow is the franchise and he’s not been protected well. Proven talent will protect him. I expect the guys brought in Via FA to play better this season. Our worst offensive lineman not only on our starting lineup but also back ups r both drafted by the bengals with Hill and Volson. the only quality we have on the oline is FA. I do not want the bengals going offensive tackle at 18. Them drafting an offensive lineman is about as scary as a date with bundy. It’s death for this team. They can’t hit to save their lives duke and pollack both can’t evaluate talent at the positive nor develop. Burrow is too important to not address his protection in fa with proven talent. With burrow we can do anything. Without him nothing.
And Dallas had the best offensive line for years and never did anything with it. I’m not sold the offensive line has to be perfect just solid. Gimme a good LT hood Center A mauler at Right tackle and I’m happy. This team don’t need to break the bank on anyone on the lines. Browns age at 31 worries me little. And we simply need an upgrade over Jonah which is brown.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How does probable Tee tag change our draft thinking - JoeyB2023 - 02-29-2024, 12:33 PM