Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does probable Tee tag change our draft thinking
(02-29-2024, 12:40 PM)JoeyB2023 Wrote: I played WR my whole life and I can really appreciate this and love the take.  As a fan of Thomas this makes me extremely hesitant.  If u don’t love the game and only in it for what it can do for you.  U see effort fall short.  That u can’t coach in or out.  Can’t make someone love the game can’t make someone not love it.  iE Andrew Luck/Burrow etc.  
if it’s an effort thing hard pass which leads me to my next question. Let’s say u gotta go WR at 18 and the obvious are off the board.  Who do you take?  Who is the wideout u like the most at 18?

Thanks man, appreciate it.   I haven't ranked WRs in order yet, but to answer your question pre-testing, I think I like AD Mitchell over Thomas, which, at this point in the pre draft process seems to not  exactly mirror the internet consensus fwiw.   (I wouldn't be surprised to see Mitchell climb up some boards between now and the draft tho)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How does probable Tee tag change our draft thinking - Dr.Z - 02-29-2024, 03:46 PM