Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Duke's thoughts of maybe Trading TEE could be PEAKING at the Combine
(02-29-2024, 04:09 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: I mean, I'm not saying there is a zero percent chance, but it is Jim Carey/Jeff Daniels territory. 

You do not look at it from OUR side. We arextrying to win a SB. We think we are a contender. We value the established guy iver the rook who may or may not pan out. Plus, you want Burrow going into a season where WR2, WR3, AND TE are all new guys? It is bad enough having 2 newbies, you want another? 

It would need to be a WAAAY lopsided trade for us. Like Herschel Walker or Ditka/Rickey Williams level lopsided. 

Fair (low first/high second) won't get it done. We have the space atm. 

My comments are squarely aimed at the part peaking at the combine. I think it’s near zero chance this coming season. They ain’t upsetting the apple cart.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Duke's thoughts of maybe Trading TEE could be PEAKING at the Combine - Soonerpeace - 02-29-2024, 04:10 PM