Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals draft priorities heading into NFL Combine.
(02-29-2024, 05:24 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Imagine what he could do with Burrow throwing him those accurate throws that hit him right in place as he stands 2 yards behind the LoS. You forgot this is the Bengals offense.    Ninja

I joke. Probably. If Bowers somehow magically falls to the Bengals at 18, I think you have to take him regardless of what you did in FA with DT and RT.

Lol, sure don't like that first thought, cause yeah, that has happened in our Offense ugh

Yeah, I highly doubt he falls to 18, but if he does we should pick Bowers.

(02-29-2024, 05:27 PM)Tomcat Wrote: Couldn't agree more Nate!

ThumbsUp

(02-29-2024, 05:32 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Can anyone envision Tobin trading up in
The 2nd RD and drafting Sweat from Texas?

Might be the only way we get Sweat, or trade back out of the first and grab him.

(02-29-2024, 05:45 PM)JoeyB2023 Wrote: The best thing in regards to investment in the trenches on the offensive side of the ball would be first to get rid of Pollack.  He couldn’t develop a picture

Too bad that is a moot point now. I sure would of added a different OL coach if it was me after this last season.

When proven vets come to your team and they play worse than they did previously it is a clear sign of bad coaching.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals draft priorities heading into NFL Combine. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-29-2024, 06:02 PM