Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which FA do you want if money did not matter?
(03-01-2024, 12:10 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: You're not wrong. Though I think we may be re-evaluating some stuff after last season. 

Like your thoughts on S, which are spot in, IOL would not be my first option (DT/RT). But if we whiff, or free up more cash, I could see a IOL move. Or a relatively high (Rd3-Rd4) pick if we really hit it out the park in FA. 

I do think upgrading the trenches is probably priority #1 at this point. And everything but DE is included. 

I mean, I could see us taking the kid from Oregon at C in some scenarios. Sign Reader, L. Williams, & Onwenu in FA. Dine baring freeing up more cash with restrucures/cuts. Maybe enough for Townsend, too. Draft the C. Move Karras to G (or move the C to G). Volson as depth. 

Worry about TE & WR3 and CB depth in rounds 2-4. 

I like all these thoughts Ike. I hope the FO is thinking similarly in FA and the Draft. The trenches with Leonard Williams, Onwenu and 
drafting Powers-Johnson for the future Center while moving Karras sure would make this team so much more physical in the trenches.

Drafting a RB like Braelon Allen that is hard to tackle would be awesome as well and getting another scat back like either Tyrone Tracy
or Kimani Vidal who can pass protect and make teams pay with playmaking ability in the run and passing game would be great.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which FA do you want if money did not matter? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-01-2024, 03:15 PM