Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which FA do you want if money did not matter?
(03-01-2024, 03:47 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/report-eagles-to-release-kevin-byard

Should there be any interest?  I know we are projected by some drafts to go Safety early.

Should there be interest? I think we'd all want there to be.
I think basically everyone would think Byard would/could give this secondary an immediate boost.

Will there be interest though? 
I am not so sure, as that might be bailing from Hill too quick and Bengals haven't typically been interested in 30+ year old FAs other than Riley Reiff as a one-year stopgap.

If they would look to move Hill out of that starting spot though, I think it would make the most sense to move him to slot and prep to replace Hilton after this season.
But man, that would be a disappointing rookie campaign for Hill to basically miss entire rookie year, start as a sophomore and do well for about half the year, then get moved to a new position and essentially demoted to a backup again until the incumbent starting slot departs.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which FA do you want if money did not matter? - ochocincos - 03-01-2024, 04:48 PM