Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Report: Bengals are trying to sign Tee Higgins long term
(03-02-2024, 06:59 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I am starting to warm up to Mims or Guyton at #18, but like you said, need a bridge in FA. 
Topuo needs to be shown the door. We disagree here, but he hasn't shown anything since he was drafted. He is just a big fat slob that has a hard time getting up off the ground.

Don't get me wrong, if FA goes well, I am fully capable of going NT Rd2. 

Need a bridge OT to trade back or take Mims/Guyton. 

As for Tupou, he graded out over 70 a couple years back. But has been like 52/56/57 the last three. Trending the wrong way. But that is better than Tufele and fine for a NT2/NT3 type. Or vet PS guy. Especially if you bring in a guy like Williams, where he and Hill can cover some NT till Reader gets back. I definitely bring him to camp. He's the measuring stick. If you aren't better than Tupou....

I'd just rather draft an explosive Boyd replacement or starting level corner/CB4 or pass rushing DT or starting TE rather than a backup NT type. Even if they could be a starter in the future. 

Now, if DJ is not back/signed, the calculus is totally different.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Bengals are trying to sign Tee Higgins long term - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 03-02-2024, 08:11 PM