Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Bengals & Brews Position Rankings
(02-28-2024, 08:15 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Just have to say, I don't see Tyrone Tracy Jr on the chart at RB. Dude is one of my favorite RB's for us in this Draft as Pulses
provided me with his highlights, great hands, burst, speed and has all the moves, cut backs, spin moves, everything and played
both WR and RB at Purdue and Iowa.

BTW, I think Malachi Corley in the 3rd round would be a major steal who is a lot like Tracy.

Yeah we are putting out a draft guide this coming week and Tracy came on my radar too late to have him in with the top 230 we had to set it as. The guide is already going to be 250+ pages but will have a best of the rest for each position which gives the names of guys that we either didn’t have time to get to or we watched and didn’t end up in the top 230 that might end up being drafted still. Hunter Nourzad Center from Penn State is another one. Isaac Guerendo is another RB also that I can see going on Day 3. There will obviously be others but I had to push to include 230 instead of 200 with the guy I am working on the draft guide with.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Bengals & Brews Position Rankings - JungleRock85 - 03-03-2024, 03:36 AM