Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Board Fantasy Baseball (The Show)
(03-03-2024, 04:59 AM)kevin Wrote: March 2nd now.  I sent in on site a reminder message to league manager on setting a draft date.  More to let them know I am in this year and ready to go.  March 2nd is too early to draft.  From March 15th on though, because season starts around end of March. 

I may not keep anybody.  If everybody keeps a player, that would make me the only one with a 1st round draft pick, and there might be one heck of a player to grab.  I considered Valdez and Clase as my Keepers, but I think I should go with no keepers and see who is there in Rounds 1 and 2 and on.  Even with 2 keepers, other teams will have to put good players back in free agency as draft picks.  I like Valdez and Clase, but getting some hitting would be nice also. 

In baseball, you can add good players as season goes.  Fantasy Football is almost completely about the Draft and does your team stay healthy, there is not much free agent help.

I'm having the same thought about the keeper: Not taking 1 or 2 means one heck of a nice draft pick.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Board Fantasy Baseball (The Show) - TecmoBengals - 03-03-2024, 11:02 AM