Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Bengals & Brews Position Rankings
(03-03-2024, 06:27 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Someone will have to teach me how to embed separate quotes.. nice job... we really will know where we are going with RB with Mixon deadline coming up and FA... if we let Mixon go and don;t pick up a RB in FA, i think we are looking at by round 3/4 picking a RB

Just go to Multi-Quote next to the Reply/Quote button and then you can quote multiple people Essex. Yes, I think we are going to cut
Mixon before the deadline and I think we will add a cheaper RB in FA before the Draft and get a RB somewhere after the 2nd round.

There are lots of good ones to be had in this Draft. Braelon Allen, Jonathan Brooks, Tyrone Tracy, Kimani Vidal, now Geurendo etc.

(03-03-2024, 06:36 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I keep going back in forth on big back or little back. I just want a pile mover. Way to many 3rd-1 last season and coming up short. I would love Allen, he and Brown would be something to see.

Braelon Allen sure would instantly make us a more imposing Offense. I hate hearing about us being the finesse team of the AFC North.

Heard he is a willing blocker as well lately which is what we need. Kimani Vidal is a good pass protector as well. If we don't add a RB in FA
I would love to get both of these guys to go along with Chase Brown as our speedster. Allen in the 3rd or 4th, Vidal in the 6th or 7th. Some 
are down on Vidal because he is short at 5'7" but I don't care about that, same size as Darren Sproles except Vidal is thicker and runs hard
and is more of a bowling ball back.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Bengals & Brews Position Rankings - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-03-2024, 07:11 PM