Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Report: Bengals are trying to sign Tee Higgins long term
(03-04-2024, 12:20 PM)Housh Wrote: Mike Evans 2 year 52M extension

That seems high for his age but he probably does have right about 2 more elite years left so good deal for Tampa who absolutely couldn’t lose him

So to the Bucs 13TDs, 1255 yards, and 79 catches is with 26M per year.

Tee in the year before last(16 games) was 7TDs, 1029 yards and 74 catches and If healthy probably would’ve done better than that this year. Gotta remember he was hurt in a bunch of the games he played in too. He probably should’ve only played 13 games this year maybe less.

So how much is that stat line worth to the Bengals?

With Evans setting the market i feel a good start for Tee is 26M per

Now factor in his stats are worse cause he shares the field with Chase. His stats here are always gonna be “regular”.

21-23M per on a 4 year deal sound alright?

A 3yr/70M deal i think is something he can get somewhere. I don’t think he’s getting Mike Evans money because of production and injury threat.

Honestly my head is telling me to go even lower but i have to think about this type of stuff as if Tee will be healthy all year.

Evans led the league in TDs and is a what, 5 time all-Pro? 

He is much better than Higgins. And more productive last year. And healthier. Only negative is age. And 30-31 is not ancient.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Bengals are trying to sign Tee Higgins long term - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 03-04-2024, 01:29 PM